Thursday, November 27, 2008

Baby Burgaken

Okay, so Jon and I thought it would be a good idea to see what our genes might look like when combined together. Maybe it is a good thing that they haven't figured out how to make a baby with two men's genes because apparently it creates a fungus-like growth on the baby's upper lip. FYI....this is a baby girl and her name would have been Joth Burgaken, which is a unique combination of both of our first and last names. We liked that better than Joke McMaburg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - I would try really REALLY hard to love that child if I had to, but I wouldn't be to excited about it!

Oliver Reeve said...

Other than the eyes, the eye brows, the lips and the whole face, she looks pretty good.

The eyebrows look weird to me for some reason. And the eyelashes make it look like she's got mascara on which is not cute on a baby. And it looks like she has some cancerous build up in the left corner of her mouth.

If anything I think fotomorph is another form of contraceptive.

A virtual perspective to "The Life O' Keith" for the 6 people who actually read this blog.